A news item was forwarded from my friend in Abu Dhabi, UAE that a little boy died in Brazil after eating MENTOS and drinking Coke (Coca-Cola) together.
I do not believe this. It must be a coincidence. The boy might have died due to food poisoning.
Evidence of death by Coke should be proved beyond doubt.
Of course Coke contains residual pesticides, toxins and Indian public is aware of this at least in Metros and other cities. But sure this causes a very slow death during a longer period of time.
Not sudden death.
I have experimented with my friends during college days. We used to put aspirin in Coca-Cola (now called Coke) and the gas used to rush and it was fun to watch. Drinking the coke with the rushing gas and bubbles was just a college thrill.
So mixing Coke with Mentos is not harmful or causes death.
I am sure this is a promotion campaign by Coke itself.